Friday 10 January 2014

What Vegetarians Eat- Healthy Nachos!

This was the only pic I got of this meal! And I was lucky to get this, because it disappeared REALLY quick!
This one is a perfect "Oh crap what am I going to make for dinner, it's too bloody hot!' meal. Quick, easy, tasty and healthy!

Make some pita chips by cutting pita bread into triangles and popping them in the oven until they become hard and crisp.
Sprinkle cheese over the top and put back in the oven to melt the cheese.
Layer chopped tomato, chopped green capsicum, avocado, yoghurt and kidney bean salsa (kidney beans with lemon juice, seasoning and cumin mixed together and left to sit for about an hour).
DONE!
Sean and I also added chopped lettuce and sweet chilli sauce to ours. This is very quickly becoming my go to meal lately! In fact I may do this one tonight! 44C means no cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment